Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Little Stevie.....Boy oh Boy

It has been a while since my last post...this pregnancy thing is tiring, in case you did not know that already. We found out last Monday that we are having a little boy. Stephen Anderson Lunt is already a little dancing machine like his daddy. I hope that when he is older, he will not want to take tap dance classes. I call him my little Sammy Davis Jr. and James Brown rolled into one.

We went boating on Sunday on a lake with all of our friends. Stevie enjoyed a lazy day of laying out in the sun. The most excitement that we had all day was our jump overboard when a hornet almost stung us. He jumped around in excitement everytime the jet ski's came zipping by the boat we were on. I think that he is going to love water sports.

Stevie also like the following musicians / bands: Linkin Park, Justin Timberlake, Duran Duran, New Edition...(yes, I went there), Chris Cornell, N.K.T.O.B., N.E.R.D., Anything 80's....and many more. Andy is not here to remind me which cd's we listened to on our way to Tallahassee 2 weeks ago. Maybe one of these days I will figure out how to add a music player to my profile (hint, hint). He also loves the duck book that Aunt Elaine, Uncle C.F. and all his Connecticut cousins sent him. I think that Andy and I will have to take him to Boston when he is older to see where he went on his 1st vacation in my belly.

It is getting late and Stevie is starting to get active, time for bed.

9 comments:

Amelia said...

oh yea!! I am so excited! You are too cute with your posts. I cant wait for the little guy to arrive, he is gonna be so cute! And just as a side note, maybe he will want a little sister

Amanda said...

I was hoping you had made another post. I am so excited to see little stevie. It is so neat to feel them move around! Ryker put the music on my blog, he just went to the website and it had instructions?? Wish I were more help. I have been thinking about taking a trip to Jax because I didn't get to see yall very much and it'd be fun to go to the beach again...we'll see ;)

chaffinclan said...

Yea for the new post! You have to love an active baby boy. :)

ps - NKOTB?! I'm totally going to that concert.

natalie said...

Yeah, new post! I love that your little Stevie is already bustin' some moves!
Um, if you need some help putting music on your blog, let me know. :)

Sally Sirmans said...

Congrats! Glad your pregnancy is going well.

Andy is a dancing machine? Say what?

Amanda said...

I think we all need an update. I would love to see the ultrasound pictures! Hope all is going well and maybe we'll see y'all in August!

Brittany said...

Hey guys, Alex and I keep talking about how excited we are for Stevie to get here. As I'm sure you are, too. See you guys soon!

natalie said...

Hello? Anyone there? Has little Stevie arrived yet?

natalie said...

Congratulations Andy and Dana! I can't wait to meet Stevie!